- Dear Reader, welcome to the world of Anabelle Leigh books.
- Here you can find a book to any taste, just to help you out with navigation through various worlds of Anabelle, here comes an easy guide. All the books can be broadly classified under two main categories: FICTION and SEMI-FICTION.
- Fiction books contain a made-up story – a story that did not actually happen in real life. These stories are derived from the imagination and creativity of the authors and are not based on facts. Book series: Alliance of Magic worlds, Voarter Academy, Diabolic Eden, Order of Supreme powers and non series volumes: Twice upon a time, Night hail, Doing slow burn and pretty much almost all of Anabelle books can be classified as Fiction.
- Semi-fiction: Books that are based on real history or experience. Unlike fiction books, they are based on facts and information that can be verified to be true. The following works are in this category: The Dare, When innocence does, Take me, Business games. However, please note, that there are no nonfiction books in Anabelle’s book shop. The above types of books can be further divided into many sub-categories and each of these sub-categories is a genre.
- Please Note that it is totally possible for the same book to be categorized under many genres. Let us start with the most popular:
- Detective: As the name suggests, this book genre deals with crime, criminal motives and the investigation and detection of the crime and criminals. Popular examples of this genre are:
- Dramas: Dramas are stories composed in verse or prose, usually for theatrical performance, where conflicts and emotions are expressed through dialogue and actions. Examples of drama are:
A Book under this genre contains a story set in a fantasy world – a world that is not real and often includes magic, magical creatures, and supernatural events.
Well this is Anabelle’s most favourite genre, so here we go for series of books. To see all books by name – please click “Fantasy” tab.
Some popular examples of fantasy series are:
1. Alliance of Magic Worlds (5 books)
2. Voarter Academy (6 books)
3. Order of Supreme power (5 books)
- Historical fiction:Is a genre of book that includes writings that reconstruct the past. The story is set in the past keeping the manners, social conditions and other details of that period unchanged. The writers incorporate the past events or people in their fictitious stories. Examples of this historical fiction are:
1. The Dare.
2. When innocence dies
3. Leisure duty
4. 12 hours of blindness
5. Silent goods
6. The hammer for Witch
- Science Fiction (Sci-Fi):Science Fiction typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, extra-terrestrial life, etc. The stories are often set in the future or on other planets. Examples of this book genre are:
1. Doing a slow burn
2. Antinomy of Truth
3. Antinomy of Logic
4. Antinomy of Emotion
5. Antinomy of Lie
6. Antinomy of Life
- Humour and Romance:These two categories are with you through almost all of Anabelle works. Humour fiction is usually full of fun, fancy, and excitement. It is meant to entertain and sometimes cause intended laughter in readers. As to Romance, it is primary focused on the relationship and romantic love between two (or more) people. These books have an emotionally satisfying and optimistic ending.
We hope you find this guide helpful. Please utilise it for the best of your experience on Anabelle Leigh books site.
1. Night hail
2. Take me
3. Doubting Verity
4. A life to forget
5. Princess’s fear
1. The Dare
2. Adventurous Ms Evans
3. Business games